Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Your walkin' on the Fightin' Side of Me....

"Duty is the means whereby freedom preserves itself by acknowledging responsibility." Robert E. Lee

I stand with God, I stand for the Bible, I stand for the working man, and I stand for the Soldier who fights to perserve my freedom.

I'll stand and fight for my country to the bitter end.

I will not stand with secularists, I will not stand with humanists, I do not stand with the politician, and I will not stand with those who seek to rob me and my family of our freedoms.

I'll stand and fight for my country to the bitter end.

"When you're running down my country,
You're walking on the fight'ing side of me....." Merele Haggard

I'm Politically Incorrect and proud of it!


Disclaimer: The views, opinions and ideas are those of the Southern Agrarian and do not represent those of any other organization. I usually think about this stuff when I am working out,praying (yes infidel - God speaks to me like he will to you, if only you will let him in your heart), or suffering from a lack of sleep. ...torture me, kill me but just don’t bore me with your left-wing tripe. Semper Fidelis.